How to Avoid Unexpected Expenses this Holiday Season
Introducing a new tip series from Leslie Tayne: Tayne Your Debt The Holiday season is filled with good cheer and good times. While it is a time to indulge in good food, drinks and the company of friends, it is all too easy to spend and splurge in an effort to keep up with Holiday events. In this week’s tip series, Leslie discusses how to avoid accumulating unexpected expenses during the holidays.
- Know your financial limits.
- Say no to parties that involve additional costs or gift giving if your budget does not allow for it.
- Restrict your spending by letting others know your limits.
- Come up with creative and cheaper ways to give gifts without damaging your wallet.
- Don’t drink and drive. It sounds clich, but it is not worth the cost, personally and financially.