Associate Attorney (Part-Time)
We are seeking a part-time associate attorney, flexible hours weekly about 15-25 hours with approximately three years of legal experience to handle litigated files for clients of the firm. The chosen individual will utilize their legal knowledge and experience to work with our clients as well as represent and defend our clients in consumer credit transaction matters. This includes but not limited to credit card, foreclosure, medical and other debt related issues and to resolve those cases for our clients. The position is for someone who is a flexible, team player and can work in an open and dynamic environment and possesses a high energy to our growing firm.
- Preparation of answers, motions, and interrogatories
- May be required to attend trials, hearings, and mediations
- Answering client concerns / speaking with attorneys and other creditors of clients by phone and email
- Responding to voice messages from clients/creditors/creditors attorneys
- Appropriately utilizing internal company databases and eCourts
- Effectively using computer systems for tracking, information gathering, and/or troubleshooting
- Maintaining customer privacy when accessing customer accounts and information
- Thrive in a collaborative, team-oriented work environment
- Ensuring accuracy of all information provided to creditors, clients, and coworkers.
- Meeting or exceeding company’s minimum expectations and guidelines relating to quality standards
- Responsible for reports, and various other tasks assigned by managing attorney
- Minimum of three years of experience in consumer & commercial law
- Minimum of three years working experience in a law firm.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner
- Quality assurance, detail oriented
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task a must
- Above average math skills
- Excellent rapport building skills
- Must have superb writing and drafting skills
- Proficient PC skills in the Microsoft product line including Word and Excel
- Must be professional with a helpful attitude
- Adherence to company policies and procedures
- Good judgment, tact, persuasion, excellent communication skills are a must
- Exercising a high degree of initiative, independence and the ability to meet time frames in performing assigned tasks.
- Experience in consumer credit transactions a plus
If you would like to apply for the Associate Attorney (Part-Time) position, please send a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com