Social Media / Digital Marketing Manager (Full-Time)
Tayne Law Group, a financial start up law firm is seeking an enthusiastic and determined Social Media / Digital Marketing Manager to join their marketing team. This role will require the employee to tackle a diverse range of tasks, both creative and technical. The ideal candidate will be well organized, creative, and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and be able to work on own and with a team. The position is perfect for anyone who’s passionate about digital marketing, social media, and content creation.
- Overseeing the social media marketing efforts of Tayne Law Group. This includes scheduling curated and created content, representing the firm in Twitter chats, creating promotional materials to distribute via the firm’s social media channels, and sourcing new and exciting ways to promote the business and Leslie Tayne brands.
- Writing and editing blogs and articles pertaining to various personal finance topics. No less than 2 written pieces per week.
- Managing the site’s backend through WordPress. Providing occasional copy updates to pages and ensuring blog pieces are posted following the firm’s SEO guidelines.
- Providing feedback and insight and strategy on the firm’s marketing efforts online. Social, organic, and PPC.
- Developing and monitoring landing pages for the sites organic and PPC search marketing campaigns.
- Providing insight on the success of the firm’s social media accounts and website through various analytical tools (Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, etc).
- Assisting in the continued development of the firm’s brand.
- B.A. in Marketing, Communications, or some other related field from an accredited university.
- At least 1 to 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Experience in content marketing, social media marketing, writing, and / or graphic design is a huge plus.
- Experience with and basic understanding of Google Docs.
- Competency with the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator) or other image editing software (Canva, Gimp).
- Experience writing for a web based publication or blogging platform.
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS or the eagerness to learn.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and Adwords.
- Passion for or interest in developing content related to personal finance.
If you would like to apply for the Social Media / Digital Marketing Manager position, please send a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com